WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO BE A DOT MEDICAL EXAMINER IN EACH STATE? CLICK HERE
Docs On The Move is looking for DOT Medical Examiners to join us as we expand all across the U.S. Please click HERE to fill out our New Team Member inquiry form.
If after reading this section you have further questions, please read our FAQs page.
You became a FMCSA Certified Medical Examiner because you care about the safety of US roadways. What you didn’t expect was all the legwork involved, need for further information on some patients, or the time it would take from your already-busy practice. Now you can leave all the work to us! You just do the physicals, and we pay you. Best of all, companies and drivers will be thrilled to learn that you come to them with your mobile service. All you have to do is tell us which zip codes you are willing to travel in. We do all the rest. Just email us or give us a call to find out more.
Who becomes a Docs On The Move mobile DOT Medical Examiner? (click HERE)
Why join our team?
- We do all the advertising for you
- We do all the scheduling for you
- We handle all the payment arrangements
- We take care of all the medical record requests
- We will talk to companies and drivers, answering their questions
- YOU just enjoy the adventure of being a road warrior doing exams
- WE PAY FOR YOUR CME TRAINING* if you are not already a CME
*Up to $300 and after one year with us.